Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

Hiya everyone!  I had 3 Christmases this year!  Christmas Eve, my sister and her husband came over and we had a yummy supper of ham, then we opened presents, and I got a great present!  No toys this year (boooo!), though.

On Christmas Day, it was just me and momma and daddy, very quiet but that was ok.

On the day after Christmas, momma and daddy went to grandma and grandpa's farm, but I couldn't go.  The 'rents said there would be too much commotion with all the kids and peoples there.  :-(  Oh well, when they came home later, they gave me lots of loves and brought me some turkey for my supper!!

Here are some pictures of Christmas Eve and me opening my present:

What's this?  A present for ME?

I can smell it, but I can't get it!

Please help me get it out!

Anything else in there?

Yay!  A Christmas bone for me!


This is me the next day, Christmas morning; momma said it looked like I had too much of a good thing, and I slept all morning.  See what's left of my bone on the pillow?  Momma took me for a walk after lunch and then I felt much better.



I hope the rest of my friends had a great Christmas, too!  Momma said something about a New Year's Eve party, oh boy, I can't wait!  Maybe I'll get another present!

Love,

Boomer Claus


3 comments:

Barren Irony said...

A New Year's Eve parteee sounds fun! Momma usually stays home with me on that night cuz the fireworks scare me. Can't wait to hear all about your parteee! ♥ Annie O

Molly McFreckles said...

Winston opened all our presents here. Glad you had a fun Christmas!

Worm, the Basset Hound said...

Oh Boomah Claws, were u in food coma after the bone? ya looks like u were hung over or something! hee hee. glad u had a good Christmas & a NY partee too. partees can be fun : P